Nestled on the south-west coast of Bali, on the pristine shores of Echo Beach in up-and-coming Canggu, you’ll find the boutique Hotel Tugu Bali. This unique art-inspired beachfront retreat is filled with a world-class collection of museum-quality antiquities and blessed with uninterrupted views over the perfect Indian Ocean.
Surrounded by private gardens, within easy reach of Canggu’s stylish bars, restaurants and shops, this boutique gem is a one-of-a-kind destination where creativity, luxury and tranquility blissfully merge. Follow the artful timber paths to reach the flower-filled garden, where an impressive pool with sweeping ocean views awaits. Let serenity find you at the spa – or maybe discover your inner warrior with the hotel's yoga and meditation classes (available for a surcharge). When you’re ready to unwind, Hotel Tugu Bali’s luxurious suites – brimming with character and unique timber interiors – are waiting for you, while the five onsite restaurants will take you on a culinary journey through Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese fare.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Daily à la carte breakfast with local and international delicacies at Ji Restaurant or Tugu Restaurant
- Daily afternoon tea with sweet and savoury snacks
- Nightly cocktail per person to celebrate your escape
- A 15-minute massage and welcome drink on arrival
- One relaxing 60-minute massage per adult at the blissful Waroeng Djamoe Spa (for stays of 2+ nights)
- One lavish à la carte dinner for two at Ji Restaurant (for stays of 3+ nights)
Pool suite upgrade available: Upgrade to a palatial Dedari Suite, complete with a private garden with plunge pool and a romantic open-air bathroom.