Sample the best of South Australia’s wine region with a romantic cottage stay at Barossa Shiraz Estate. Set among acres of Barossa Valley vines, with views to the distant hills, your heritage cottage comes equipped with all you’ll need for a relaxing break. Cycle through the vineyards to visit cellar doors, before coming home to enjoy a sunset glass of wine on the verandah, soak in the spa bath or curl up by the fire.
A Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2020 award-winner, Barossa Shiraz Estate is committed to making your winery escape extra special. Whether you'd like to arrange a cellar door tour, need restaurant recommendations, want to learn the art of winemaking or even soar across the scenic landscape in a helicopter, someone is always on hand to help you create a memorable experience. You're absolutely spoiled for choice when it comes to gourmet delights in the Barossa. Stroll to one of the fantastic restaurants within walking distance of the estate or discover iconic wine companies like Jacob’s Creek, Penfolds and Seppeltsfield nearby.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights):
- Prepare for a day in the Barossa Valley with daily breakfast provisions of eggs, bacon, bread and cereal delivered to your cottage
- Toast your stay with a complimentary bottle of Barossa Valley wine on arrival
- Enjoy a decadent cheese platter served in your cottage on arrival (for stays 2+ nights)
- Stay a little longer with guaranteed 12pm late checkout (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Make the most of A$50 credit per package, per stay, towards the world-class Lyndoch Hill restaurant, located a short walk from the Estate (for stays of 4+ nights)
- Indulge with welcome chocolates from Barossa Valley Chocolate Company on arrival (for stays of 5+ nights)
Travelling with friends or family? Check out the upgrades for up to six guests (extra guest surcharges apply).