Dark Brooding Shiraz Mixed Dozen with wines from McWilliams & Wolf Blass
Select a Deal
Dark Brooding Shiraz Mixed Dozen
$79Valued at $319Save 75% Off
About the Experience
- Two bottles of McWilliams Angelfish Shiraz 2018 Riverina
- Two bottles of Wolf Blass State of Origin Shiraz 2016 New South Wales
- Two bottles of Rare Dirt Shiraz 2014 Margaret River
- Two bottles of Royal Star Lot 85 Shiraz 2019 South Australia
- Two bottles of High Vine Shiraz 2018 Griffith
- Two bottles of Drovers Lane Shiraz 2019 South Eastern Australia
- Please note a shipping fee applies, payable upon redemption
Angelfish Shiraz 2018 Riverina
- Vibrant rouge with red hues. Aromas of raspberry, blackcurrants and cherry fruit dominate the nose with hints of black pepper and meaty spice, sweet toasty oak adds complexity to the aroma. Palate is soft and full bodied, flavours of plum, raspberry and cherry are supported by subtle fine tannins, and toasty oak supports the excellent length of the palate.
Wolf Blass State of Origin Shiraz 2016 New South Wales
- A limited release Shiraz by Wolf Blass, it flaunts a vibrant crimson colour with purple tinges. A swirl of the glass reveals bright & fresh dark plum and juicy red fruit aromas along with subtle spice hints. These fragrances pave the way for a smooth and impressively-balanced palate showcasing lingering flavours of berry fruits and a medium weight. This approachable wine eventually culminates in a plush finish. It's a great match for red meat preparations like chunky beef pie with tomato relish, or sticky barbecued pork ribs.
Rare Dirt Shiraz 2014 Margaret River
- The rich and robust Rare Dirt Shiraz shows a dark red colour lined by light purple tinges. Dark berry aromas flow off the scintillating bouquet, seamlessly moving on to the intense and structured palate. Smooth and supple tannins fuse with dark chocolate to provide a lengthy and persistent finish. This approachable and easy drinking wine tastes great with tender pork spare ribs, roasted duck in red curry and chocolate-flavoured desserts.
Royal Star Lot 85 Shiraz 2019 South Australia
- Deep purple-red in appearance, this wine displays aromas of sweet fruit cake, spice, blackberries and pepper. An elegant and supple wine that will drink well right from the outset, and the smooth tannins and integrated oak will allow this wine to mature to its full potential.
High Vine Shiraz 2018 Griffith
- High Vine Shiraz is a deep purple-red hued wine crafted using premium quality fruit, sourced from lush vineyards in New South Wales. Aromas and flavours of dark plums, cracked pepper and French oak are abundant in this generous wine. The palate is rich and medium bodied, culminating in a soft and fruity climax. Pair this full-flavoured Shiraz varietal with beef, pork, fatty fish or duck.
Drovers Lane Shiraz 2019 South Eastern Australia
- Drovers Lane Shiraz is a deep crimson hued wine showing pale purple tinges along the edges. Aromas of freshly cracked black pepper effortlessly fuse with juicy flavours of ripe red berries and subtle tannins. The complex, full-bodied palate ends in a smooth and well-rounded finale. Pair this robust Shiraz with lamb, beef, poultry or game dishes.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to revolutionalise the online wine industry, Just Wines has already become one of the largest online wine retailers in Australia, offering amazing discounts on premium wines across the country.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for two bottles of McWilliams Angelfish Shiraz 2018 Riverina, two bottles of Wolf Blass State of Origin Shiraz 2016 New South Wales, two bottles of Rare Dirt Shiraz 2014 Margaret River, two bottles of Royal Star Lot 85 Shiraz 2019 South Australia, two bottles of High Vine Shiraz 2018 Griffith and two bottles of Drovers Lane Shiraz 2019 South Eastern Australia
No delivery to PO Boxes, NT and TAS
Conditions of the Deal
Shipping not included and payable on website: $9.99 - $15.90 delivery fee applies per order, depending on location, and will be charged at the service provider's checkout upon redemption. Please allow seven days for standard delivery from the date your order is processed. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Just Wines website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Coupon Code’ field and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information, pay shipping and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/35tjJib and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number