12 Mixed Premium Red Wines feat. Peter Lehmann, Delivered
Coffee and Wine Co
Select a Deal
Mixed Dozen Premium Red Wines ft. Peter Lehmann
Online Redemption, Free Delivery
$109Valued at $307.90Save 65% Off
- Two bottles of Peter Lehmann Portrait Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Two bottles of Light Pass Road Old Vine Barossa Valley Grenache 2015
- Two bottles of Lighthouse Cove Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir 2015
- Two bottles of Castillo San Simon Monastrell 2014
- Two bottles of Corale Sicily Syrah 2017
- Two bottles of Chapel Point Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir 2015
- Delivery included
- Peter Lehmann Portrait Cabernet Sauvignon 2013: The highly rated 2013 vintage in the Barossa has produced red wines, rich in both colour and flavour. The 2013 Portrait Cabernet is deeply coloured and shows black forest fruits leading to a richly structured palate with firm but soft tannins. While drinking beautifully now it is a wine that can be cellared with confidence for a further 5-8 years if desired during which time it will soften and become more complex.
- Light Pass Road Old Vine Barossa Valley Grenache 2015: With bright medium purples, a lifted perfume of Turkish delight and fragrant spice and concentrated ripe fruit with finely textured tannis. This wine delivers the unique Grenache style the Barossa Valley is famous for. The result is a food friendly easy drinking medium bodied yet sophisticated red wine.
- Lighthouse Cove Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir 2015: This wine is cherry red in colour and has a spicy aroma with leathery overtones. The palate has fresh cherry fruit flavours, an earthy background, light tannins and soft acids finish. This wine is already drinking well and is enjoyable as a young wine while is fresh bright, clean and savoury.
- Castillo San Simon Monastrell 2014: This lovely wine from Spain has a deep purple cherry colour, beautiful fresh and primary aromas of Monastrell with blackberries, black cherries and strawberry.
- Corale Sicily Syrah 2017: Bursting with spicy aromas of plum and blackcurrant, Corale Syrah is a balanced red wine, with a lingering palate. Pairs perfectly with grilled red meat and rich pasta dishes.
- Chapel Point Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir 2015: Intense cherry and plum with spicy hints of star anise and a savoury complexity of dried herbs. The palate is plush and elegant with complex ripe dark fruit flavours and fine spicy oak characters. The wine is well balanced with a soft lengthy, fine grained tannin structure, ripe fruit flavours and spicy oak lift on the finish. Enjoy until 2024. This wine will age gracefully for these years and will be most enjoyed with lamb and game dishes.
The Coffee and Wine Co is your go-to for two of life's greatest pleasures! With delicate white wines, full-bodied reds, glorious rosés, sparkling wines, and locally roasted coffee beans, you're sure to find something you'll love at this family-run emporium.Visit Website
- Online Redemption
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for one dozen bottle case - 12 bottles total. Includes two bottles of Peter Lehmann Portrait Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, two bottles of Light Pass Road Old Vine Barossa Valley Grenache 2015, two bottles of Lighthouse Cove Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir 2015, two bottles of Castillo San Simon Monastrell 2014, two bottles of Corale Sicily Syrah 2017 and two bottles of Chapel Point Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir 2015
No delivery to the Northern Territory and PO Boxes
Conditions of the Deal
Multiple vouchers may be purchased for personal use or as gifts. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. All delivery postage and handling fees are included in the product's price. Up to 21 business days from date of redemption depending on location. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Coffee and Wine Co website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Discount Code’ field and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/cwcmrpl and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number