Premium White Mixed Dozen of Best Sellers
Select a Deal
Best Sellers Premium White Mixed Dozen
$89Valued at $399Save 78% Off
About the Experience
- One bottle of Macaw Creek Semillon Viognier 2016 Mount Lofty Ranges
- One bottle of McBains Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018 South Australia
- Two bottles of Silkwood Lady Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Pemberton
- Two bottles of Bibliotheque Romantic Fiction Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Marlborough
- Two bottles of Tyrone Estate Chardonnay 2016 South Australia
- Two bottles of Yardstick Sauvignon Blanc 2017 South Eastern Australia
- Two bottles of Salena Estate Ink Series Vermentino 2014 Riverland
- A shipping fee applies upon redemption
Macaw Creek Semillon Viognier 2016
- Our Semillon Viognier displays feijoa fruit with nutmeg spice aromas. The palate is soft and well weighted with orange/mandarin peel flavours and balanced acidity with a lovely citrus finish. An unusual blend with the Viognier adding the fragrance and fruit weight and the Semillon the acid balance and citrus edge.
McBains Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018
- This is a classic bordeaux blend of Sauvignon semillon, showing punchy herbaceous notes, zesty citrus and lime blossom. A touch of fruit sweetness and a fresh clean finish.
Silkwood Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Pale lemon. Bright lift of kiwi, green melon and lemon. Crisp with a soft mix of citrus and light stonefruit, subtle textural notes, zesty acidity and a long, racy finish.
Bibliotheque Romantic Fiction Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- A blend from two premium vineyards which display quite different characteristics, this wine exhibits both the lush riper tropical fruit notes and the classic lean gooseberry grassy fruits that Marlborough is known for. The palate is long and rounded retaining the lovely fresh tropical fruit and grassy flavours with succulent guava and passion-fruit lift and a dry finish.
Tyrone Estate Chardonnay 2016
- Color is clear pale straw, with a fresh green hue at the edges. The aroma is of fresh citrus blossom, peach and a subtle complex toasty note from yeast lees ageing on oak. Ripe fruit characters of melon, citrus and stone fruit flood the palate with a delicate background of sweet oak. Interesting, complex, yeasty notes and an elegant refreshing palate complement the zesty acidity and natural fruit flavors. The crisp acidity leaves the palate clean and refreshed, eagerly anticipating the next sip.
Yardstick Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Aged on lees for a small period of time, this Sauv Blanc flaunts a pale green colour in a glass. On the nose, it exudes vibrant aromas of citrus, lemongrass and tropical fruits. A delicious palate follows, showcasing lemon, passionfruit and fresh herb flavours. These are complemented by an impressive texture and subtle tropical fruit notes in the background. Sugar and acidity provide a balance to the drink, seamlessly paving the way for a fresh and pleasant finish. It’s a great match for seared scallops with pea purée, sushi, or Thai fish cakes.
Salena Estate Ink Series Vermentino 2014
- Poured into a glass, this Vermentino flaunts a pale straw-green colour. On the nose, it exudes white peach and lemon-lime citrus aromas that are beautifully complemented by floral fragrances leaping out of the glass. These are followed by a crisp and fresh palate revealing flinty acidity. This lovely drink is a great match for grilled oysters with spicy tarragon butter, or shellfish.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to revolutionalise the online wine industry, Just Wines has already become one of the largest online wine retailers in Australia, offering amazing discounts on premium wines across the country.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for one bottle of Macaw Creek Semillon Viognier 2016 Mount Lofty Ranges; one bottle of McBains Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018 South Australia; two bottles of Silkwood Lady Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Pemberton; two bottles of Bibliotheque Romantic Fiction Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Marlborough; two bottles of Tyrone Estate Chardonnay 2016 South Australia; two bottles of Yardstick Sauvignon Blanc 2017 South Eastern Australia; two bottles of Salena Estate Ink Series Vermentino 2014 Riverland
No delivery to PO Boxes, NT and TAS
Conditions of the Deal
Shipping not included and payable on website: $9.99 - $15.90 delivery fee applies per order, depending on location, and will be charged at the service provider's checkout upon redemption. Please allow seven days for standard delivery from the date your order is processed. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Just Wines website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Coupon Code’ field and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information, pay shipping and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/2slBe5h and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number