Embrace barefoot Thai luxury at Zeavola Resort amid powdery white-sand beaches, coral-rich turquoise waters and palm-filled, seemingly endless lush rainforest. Located on beautiful Laem Tong Beach, in the north of Koh Phi Phi island, the resort makes the most of its stunning natural surrounds, Andaman Sea views and 10 acres of leafy tropical jungle. Protecting its island home is at the forefront for Zeavola, which has been recognised with the prestigious World’s Best Sustainable Boutique Hotel Award.
As a member of the Luxe Collection, this eco barefoot luxury resort boasts five-star comfort in a rural Thai village setting. Fill your days with exploration and adventure, beach relaxation and spa treatments, and indulge in authentic, delicious cuisine. Get closer to the magical underwater world at the onsite five-star PADI diving and activity centre, which can arrange unforgettable scuba diving adventures (charges apply). For sunshine-seekers and island-lovers, the Phi Phi Islands are in a league of their own and a fantastic alternative to more touristy parts of Thailand.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Daily buffet breakfast at tropical Baxil Restaurant
- One delicious daily cocktail, mocktail or smoothie per adult
- One four-course set-menu Thai lunch or dinner for two at beachfront Tacada Restaurant (for stays of 3+ nights)
- One indulgent 60-minute massage per adult (for stays of 5+ nights)
- One guided three-hour snorkelling session including equipment and towels for two adults (for stays of 7+ nights)
- Roundtrip shared land and sea transfers from Phuket Airport (for stays of 9+ nights)
Pool villa upgrade available: The ultimate in barefoot luxury awaits when you upgrade to a Pool Villa Suite, ideal for couples and honeymooners with a private pool, outdoor shower and 180-degree views of the ocean and exotic rainforest.