Experience the magical place where the Great Barrier Reef meets the Daintree Rainforest – the only place in the world where two UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites come together – at the boutique Mist at Cape Tribulation. Succumb to the beauty of this unique destination, nestled in Queensland's pristine tropics, less than a three-hour drive from Cairns and just a 30-metre stroll from the world's oldest rainforest. Sleep in a luxe self-contained pavilion with a fully equipped kitchenette, surrounded by rare palm trees, resident sunbirds and magnificent views, and enjoy easy access to the onsite Turtle Rock Café, a relaxed destination for fresh, wholesome food.
Unwind and reconnect with nature among the jungle canopy and freshwater creek, stop in the small orchard, where, when in season, tropical fruits are free to pick, settle on the decking and watch the fireflies play, or sink into one of the property's double hammocks and listen out for the calls of the lesser sooty owl. Make the most of the nature on your doorstep with a range of incredible activities: snorkel through the colourful, underwater paradise of the Great Barrier Reef, arrange a guided walk through the rainforest, or ride along the endless stretch of sand on an unforgettable horseback adventure (surcharges apply).
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- One-time breakfast hamper including a selection of cereals, toast, jam and coffee pods
- Cool off with two bottles of imported beers waiting for you on arrival (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Explore more with a 15% discount on selected tours, including a reef snorkelling half-day tour and horseback riding on Cape Tribulation beach (for stays of 4+ nights)
- Toast to your escape with a complimentary bottle of delicious French champagne (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Gourmet platter of cheeses and pâté for you to enjoy on your private balcony (for stays of 5+ nights)
Pets welcome: Mist at Cape Tribulation is pet friendly (with prior approval), offering pet bowls and the freedom to bring your furry friend along for walks on the beach.