Luxury Group Chalet Escape near Thredbo & the Snowy Mountains for up to 8 Guests
Bid farewell to towering buildings and escape the city for the spectacular Snowy Mountains, with a blissful stay at das Holzhaus – a three-bedroom, luxury chalet in Lake Crackenback, with room for up to eight guests.
Newly built in 2020, this luxe home begs for early mornings spent watching kangaroos or deer roam across the lawn with a steaming cup of coffee in hand, days filled with outdoor adventures and cosy nights by the fireplace with a glass of wine (or two).
Inside this bushland oasis, you will find all the makings for an unforgettable escape to accommodate a large group of friends or family, with two living areas, a fireplace and supplied wood, a kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances, a Nespresso coffee machine and a large dining table. No two rooms are the same, yet each one is designed to make you feel instantly at home, thanks to warm earthy tones that reflect the surrounding environment and expansive windows throughout to showcase the spectacular views of the surrounding bush. This exceptional stay is sure to leave a lasting impression and makes for a perfect escape with friends or family in the glorious alpine region, whether you're in town for the ski season or the summer.
- Welcome breakfast hamper filled with ingredients to make a delicious home-cooked breakfast
- Delight your inner wine connoisseur with three complimentary bottles of local wine
- Get a taste for locally-produced schnapps with a bottle from Wildbrumby Distillery
- Sip on a complimentary four-pack of local craft beers from the nearby Jindabyne Brewing
- Welcome breakfast hamper
- Three complimentary bottles of local wine
- A bottle of locally-produced schnapps
- Complimentary four-pack of local craft beers
- das Holzhaus