Kingscliff Accommodation — Cottonwood Beach House
Beach House Group Escape near Byron Bay for up to 14 Guests with Private Pool
An opulent group and family escape along the shores of Northern New South Wales, Cottonwood Beach House is, in a word, striking. Perched moments from the calm, glistening waters of pristine Casuarina Beach, and with five spacious bedrooms, you and up to 13 of your closest friends or family can call this stunning two-storey house your home away from home.
With fully equipped kitchen and dining area, private in-ground pool and bifold doors that bring the outdoors inside, this architect-designed gem will comfortably sleep up to 14 guests and has everything you need to tailor your own group getaway, including an enviable position just 20 minutes from the Gold Coast and 45 minutes from the bohemian Byron Bay.
Spend your days lounging on the white sands of the beachfront, hiking through lush national parks, swimming, kayaking or doing sweet nothing, then come together for a BBQ dinner and drinks under the stars.
- Pop open a welcome bottle of wine in-house on arrival
- Daily half-day paddleboard, kayak and snorkelling gear hire from Sunrise Cove
- Welcome bottle of wine in-house on arrival
- Daily half-day snorkel, kayak and stand-up paddleboard hire from Sunrise Cove
- Check-in: 2pm / Checkout: 10am
- Inclusions valid for up to 14 guests