- Fine Print
Partnership Manager – Brisbane
- Excellent base + super + commission + car allowance
- Opportunity to work from home
- Rapidly growing company
Are you looking to work in the most exciting and fastest growing industry with an organisation that rewards excellence?
A terrific opportunity exists to join us – Australia’s original lifestyle inspirations website that is growing rapidly throughout Australia. Your job will be to secure businesses to advertise on our website. We require an enthusiastic and outgoing sales professional who is comfortable to work from home when not out visiting clients.
As the Partnership Manager, you will use your personal knowledge of Brisbane, existing networks and experience to build partnerships with local businesses. You will be negotiating agreements to promote outstanding experiences and enticing our members to discover their cities. You will have a strong sales background but most importantly a passion for providing great deals for clients and customers alike.
What you will do:
- Identify opportunities in your city, manage sales activities, and then close the deal with local businesses
- Deliver fantastic deals for our subscribers based on discounted rates for products and services
- Identify new and innovative businesses and activities to pursue.
- Present our company as a platform for businesses to utilize in order to acquire new customers
You will need:
- Previous experience within a sales environment and outstanding business development abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive and a strong negotiator
- Outstanding client liaison skills and the ability to maintain and develop relationships
- Exceptional people and listening skills
- Excellent sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Show initiative within the workplace and act promptly without needing to be constantly directed
What We Like
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in a fun and dynamic industry. To apply for this position or refer someone else, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position or refer someone else, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that the referral bonus only applies to employees who are hired on a full-time basis and who complete the 3 month probationary period.