- Fine Print
- The Warrior Challenge Waiver and Disclaimer
Put your body on the line and compete in the ultimate survival of the fittest race with entry to The Samurai Challenge.
Test your endurance in the action packed, adrenaline filled obstacle race which stretches over 15km of tough terrain.
Sweat it out as you take on two large 14-15 metre mud pits, an 8 metre snow pit, climbing walls, huge cable reel climbs and commando crawls.
Great day out for the family with a jumping castle and face painting to keep the kids entertained.
Be prepared to climb, crawl, run, wade, jump and slide your way to victory - First and second place winners win awesome prizes!
Plus it’s all for a great cause as the money raised supports bushfire recovery.
The ultimate test of strength and endurance at Lake Mountain Alpine Resort.
What We Like
Experience the tears, sweat, anguish and laughter of an experience unlike no other!
A perfect way to get the friends together for a great cause and some competitive action.
Set amongst the picturesque hills and valleys of Lake Mountain, Marysville.
Why not get the office together for a team bonding event they’ll never forget!
Offer is valid 2 March 2013 event only. Bookings must be made prior to 15 February 2013.
Not valid with any other offer.
Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
Multiple vouchers can be purchased.
Participants must follow the Samurai Challenge Rules and Safety Guidlines. Please click here for details bit.ly/Wa3Nti.
Redemption instructions can be found on the voucher.
The Warrior Challenge Waiver and Disclaimer
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE (SECTION 5M CIVIL LIABILITY ACT 2002) COMPETITORS WARNING: THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. ALL COMPETITORS MUST ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS THAT ARE SET OUT IN THIS DOCUMENT.
1. I understand that participation in any event run by Warrior Challenge Pty Ltd, to include ‘The Event’, boot camps, corporate days or bucks days will be a dangerous event. The Event may involve dangerous ascents and descents, travel over treacherous terrain, dangerous wall climbs, water related activities and swimming, running in the bush, crawling, kneeling or dragging yourself through mud or along other hard surfaces, and many other difficult activities. I am aware that my participation in this event may or will have to potential to cause injury (including serious injury, paralysis, drowning, cardiac arrest and death) and also some damage to my property, including shoes, clothing, and anything on my person while participating in The Event. The hazards include, but are not limited to: cuts and scrapes, inclement weather causing cold or hypothermia, death or injury by drowning, heat exhaustion, wildlife, falls from climbing an apparatus, participant or traffic related actions, slips and falls, sunburn, failure or suitability of participant equipment and distance from medical aid. I judge myself to be fully capable and of sufficient competence to participate safely in the relevant Event activities and all such activities that are sponsored or otherwise presented by the organizers and their affiliates.
2. I certify that I am of reasonable physical fitness, that I can swim at least 200 meters, and that I have received adequate instruction and training to participate in the event. I also certify that I have not received instruction from a qualified medical professional to NOT participate in this event and that I have taken every opportunity to prepare myself for the vigorous physical challenges that will arise during the event. I have been given the opportunity to attend a pre event briefing of the course and understand what I am going to undertake.
3. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Event, I (on my own behalf and on behalf of my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns):
a. WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft and all other risks, claims or actions of any kind (including breach of contract, acts of negligence to the fullest extent permitted by law) whatsoever and however occurring, together with any legal fees incurred as a result of any such claim whether it is valid or not, which I at any time had or have as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, my participation in and my traveling to and from the Event the following person or entities: Warrior Challenge Pty. Ltd. Event sponsors, Event producers, volunteers, community organizations, all State, Federal and Local Government authorities in which the Event may be staged and the owners, licensees or occupiers of any property upon which I enter and their (its) respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, sponsors, representatives, agents, members and volunteers, including medical and paramedical personal appointed for the Event;
b. INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the persons or entities mentioned in paragraph 3(a) from any and all liabilities, claims or actions (including negligence) whatever or however caused arising as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, my participation in and traveling to and from the Event, including any claim by my (or my team's) support crew or any person assisting me or my team;
4. I certify that the medical information supplied by me on the entry form is true and I consent to and authorize that information to be provided to any medical practitioner, ambulance officer or any person involved or associated with any medical treatment or assistance that may be given to me as a result of my participation in the Event, regardless of whether the treatment is given
5. I accept that the Event organizers have adequate communications, and first aid, and will undertake to utilize the system or assistance where possible. In the first instance, I understand that I am responsible for my own first aid and any first aid of other competitors. As a participant or member of the support team, I am responsible for my timely removal from the site for any first aid treatment, or to St Johns Ambulance attendee where needed. I give my consent to receive any first aid and medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event accident, injury and/or illness as a result of my involvement in the Event.
6. I accept that I am completely responsible for my personal possessions and belongings during the event, and that organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
7. I certify that the medical information supplied by me on the entry form is true and I consent to and authorize that information to be provided to any medical practitioner, ambulance officer or any person involved or associated with any medical treatment or assistance that may be given to me as a result of my participation in the Event, regardless of whether the treatment is given.
8. I accept that my photo, any video footage with myself in it, or any other media relating to the event is the property of Warrior Challenge Pty Ltd. and can be used without my consent at any time for marketing or on the website.
8. I acknowledge that the Event arranged insurance covers public liability and not myself whilst participating in this event. I am responsible for my personal accident insurance and ambulance cover.
9. I acknowledge that the organizers reserve the right to alter the advertised course if conditions warrant. I agree that the organizers reserve the right to cancel the Event due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organizers, and that my entry fee will be non-refundable.
10. If conditions warrant the cancellation or postponement of the Event, no refunds will be issued.
11. I agree to follow the rules of the Event as set out by the organizers and race stewards on the day and will respect and follow any instruction provided. I agree that if the race stewards or organizers feel that any behavior or action in which I partake breaks any of the rules or brings the Event into disrepute that I can be evicted and my entry forfeited without prejudice. I agree that the organizers also have the right to refuse entry for any reasonable reason that they see fit.