- Fine Print
- Trading Hours
- Lash Care
Frame your gorgeous eyes with a full set of luxurious silk eyelash extensions, giving you longer thicker lashes
Expertly applied, one single lash at a time, eyelash extensions widen and define the natural eye shape
Thin and natural, long and dramatic or thick and lush - with a variety of lengths, colours and sizes; your lash stylist will design a look to suit your eyes and the shape of your face
No need to wear mascara, keep your beauty routine effortless and look permanently 'made up' with lush, dark lashes that make your eyes really stand out
The eyelash experts at A Beauty work every set of lashes to perfection, from the first lash to the last lash
What We Like
Ideal for sporty types, busy women and those who love to look their best - look effortlessly glam for any occasion
Crafted from premium silk fibre, each lash extension is curved to replicate the shape and form of a natural eyelash
Luxurious eyelash extensions are also a fabulous trend in beauty - loved by beauty editors, celebrities and beauty bloggers alike
Offer expires on 30 September 2013 (bookings must be made by 16 September 2013)
Strictly subject to availability and please be patient with bookings. Weekend and Thursday evening appointments are strictly limited and cannot be guaranteed. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Not valid on public holidays
Bookings are absolutely essential and subject to availability
Voucher valid for one person. Must be redeemed in one visit
One voucher can be purchased and redeemed per person only. Multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts
Please allow 90 minutes for your appointment
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on the voucher
Monday to Wednesday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 8.00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
How to prepare before your eyelash extension appointment:
1) Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser
2) Avoid using oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application
3) Do not apply any mascara or eye makeup
4) Do not curl your lashes, straight lashes work better.
5) If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove your contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or, bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive for your appointment.
6) Plan to set aside 90 minutes for your appointment. Bring your own iPod or favourite music. This is a relaxing beauty treatment where you will be lying down – many clients fall asleep during the procedure and wake up to gorgeous new lashes.
How to maintain your eyelash extensions after your appointment:
1) Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 12 hours after your lash application. Take a bath or shower before your appointment. You will be able to shower as normal the next day.
2) Avoid swimming, steam rooms and hot saunas the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
3) Do not use a traditional eyelash curler, perm, or tint the extension lashes. This will break the bond.
4) Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Mascara can dissolve the adhesive. Only specially formulated mascara is recommended.
5) Avoid rubbing your eyes, especially when cleansing
6) Avoid pulling on any loose extension lashes. Remove any extension lashes by pulling, may result in your own healthy lash being removed unnecessarily
7) Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up. A Beauty recommends a gel eye makeup remover.
8) Keep an eyelash brush handy to straighten up any stray lashes. Every single lash is individually extended. Brush lashes carefully and gently only when needed.
Wow... They did a fantastic job! [...] I am totally happy with them."truelocal.com.au
[...] I highly recommend this place"truelocal.com.au